Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm • Saturday 8am - Noon
Your American Made Auto is in Good Hands at Lloyd’s Automotive!
When Lloyd’s Automotive 1st opened it’s doors on Grand Avenue in St. Paul over 30 years ago, we serviced primarily American made automobiles. Today, Lloyd’s Automotive still services over 3,000 domestic made vehicles every year. If you drive a Buick, Chevrolet, Geo, Ford, Eagle, Hummer, Lincoln, Mercury, Dodge, Plymouth, Chrysler, GMC, Cadillac, Pontiac, Oldsmobile, AMC, Saturn or any other American made vehicle….. we are the repair facility you want to trust. Our technicians have unsurpassed years of experience, are ASE Master Certified, and use a team approach. That means on the rare occasion one of our technicians encounters a repair issue he or she has not faced before, our other techs quickly join in the diagnostics and work together to find the correct solution. This saves you time and money! Lloyd’s Automotive works on all American made cars, pick ups, and SUV’s. How good is Lloyd’s? We have received AAA’s highest honor, the AAA Top Shop Award, 12 times. In addition, we are a long time AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility. Only the best shops are selected to be part of this AAA group. We are also A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau, voted No. 1 by Minneapolis/St. Paul magazine, and back all work with a 12,000 mile/12 month warranty. You are in good hands when you trust your vehicle to Lloyd’s Automotive!
American Made Owner’s
New Customer Special
Knowledge & Experience
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.