Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm • Saturday 8am - Noon
Worldwide Hyundai has over 5000 dealerships and sales that number nearly 3 million vehicles each year. If you own a Hyundai, the great news in the Minneapolis & St. Paul area is you do not have to go back to the Hyundai dealership….Lloyd’s Automotive has the scan tools, hand tools and the master technicians to take care of your Hyundai. We currently service nearly 600 Hyundai vehicles annually, and have nearly 300 Hyundai owners who trust Lloyd’s Automotive. It was 1986 when Hyundai began selling the first Hyundai, the Excel, in America. The model line up quickly grew to include the Accent, Azera, Elantra, Equus, Genesis, Sante Fe, Sonata, Tucson, and Veloster. Regardless of which Hyundai you drive, Lloyd’s Automotive is equipped to handle your needs. In total, Lloyd’s Automotive has over 3000 customers who own Asian vehicles, and we complete nearly 5000 work orders on Asian imports every year. You can trust your Hyundai to Lloyd’s Automotive.
Knowledge & Experience
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.