Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm • Saturday 8am - Noon
If one vehicle represents the beginning of European vehicle popularity in America, it is Mercedes Benz. In the early days, ownership of Mercedes Benz was limited to a small group of consumers. If you owned a Mercedes, it was a badge of personal success. It was obvious to Lloyd’s Automotive that Mercedes Benz and other European vehicles were going to quickly grow in popularity in America, and we made the commitment early on to train our technicians and invest in the necessary diagnostic equipment and specialized tools to provide service to Mercedes Benz. Currently, Lloyd’s Automotive serves over 300 Twin Cities Mercedes Benz owners, and nearly 4000 European import vehicle owners. We service Mercedes Benz C-Class, E-Class, and S-Class Sedans and Coupes, CLA, CLS, GLS, & GLE coupes, GLE, GLS, & G-Class SUV’s, all the Cabriolets, and even the Roadsters. Many of our Mercedes Benz owners have been customers for decades, and that has allowed us to work on new to vintage Mercedes Benz models. All Lloyd’s technicians have achieved their ASE Master rating and Lloyd’s Automotive is a 12 time AAA Top Shop Award winner. You can count on our experience and we back up all of our Mercedes Benz repairs with a 12 month 12,000 mile warranty. We invite you to trust your Mercedes Benz to the professionals at Lloyd’s Automotive.
Knowledge & Experience
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.