Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm • Saturday 8am - Noon
Which Honda vehicles do you own? The Accord, Civic, CR-Z, Fit, CRV, HR-V, Pilot, Odyssey, or Ridgeline? Maybe you still own an Insight, Del Sol, Element or Passport…..Lloyd’s Automotive is honored to currently serve the vehicle service and maintenance needs of nearly 1300 Honda owners in the twin cities. There is not a Honda model that we have not serviced during our 30 plus years in the auto repair business. Our ASE Master technicians enjoy working on these dependable and long lasting vehicles. You will be glad you choose Lloyd’s Automotive to service your Honda…..We are a 12 time AAA Top Shop Award Winner and have the diagnostic equipment and specialized tools to provide all necessary maintenance and repair for your current model or classic Honda. We are your Honda dealership alternative! Thank you for choosing Lloyd’s Automotive……we look forward to serving you!
Knowledge & Experience
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.