Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm • Saturday 8am - Noon
Your Volvo is in Good Hands at Lloyd’s Automotive!
Volvo owners have a special relationship with their vehicles. Lloyd’s Automotive respects this relationship and has carefully earned the trust of over 750 twin cities Volvo owners one vehicle at a time. Drivers of the XC90 & XC60 SUV’s, S90 & S60 sedans, V90 & V60 Crossover Wagons, S60 & V60 Polestar, even the XC90 Hybrid……new to vintage Volvo models, we service them all. To perform maintenance and repair on Volvo vehicles, Lloyd’s has invested in the important diagnostic equipment and specialized tools necessary to service all Volvo cars and SUV’s. Equally important, all of our technicians have achieved ASE Master certification and have years of experience servicing Volvos and other European imports. Yes you can enjoy dealer level service without returning to the dealership! Lloyd’s Automotive has been awarded AAA’s highest honor, the Top Shop Award, 12 times. In addition, Lloyd’s Automotive is a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility…..only the best repair facilities meet the criteria to be part of this organization in Minnesota and across the country. Lloyd’s Automotive thanks you for your interest and invite you to experience our service.
New Customer Special
Knowledge & Experience
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.