Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm
Asian Imports Service
At Lloyd’s Automotive over 3000 of our customers own Asian vehicles, and we complete over 4600 service orders annually maintaining, servicing, and repairing these fun to own, fun to drive vehicles. Whether you own a Toyota, Honda, Acura, Lexus, Hyundai, Infinity, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Kia or other Asian vehicle, Lloyd’s Automotive has the knowledge, experience, diagnostic equipment, and specialized tools to meet any service challenge. You do not have to return to the dealer or pay high dealership prices to have your Asian vehicle properly maintained! Your trust is earned by every Lloyd’s technician being ASE Master Certified, by a facility that is AAA Approved, and by a team of auto repair professionals that has earned AAA’s highest honor, the AAA Top Shop Award, 12 times. For nearly 30 years Lloyd’s Automotive has made the corner of Grand Avenue and Chatsworth Street our home, and earned the trust of our customers one vehicle at a time. See you soon!
Knowledge & Experience
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.