Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm • Saturday 8am - Noon
Mini Cooper Service
If you drive a Mini Cooper, you know that finding Mini Cooper service “anywhere” is a huge challenge. Well, we have good news…..At Lloyd’s Automotive we are BIG on Mini’s. We are your affordable and trustworthy option to have regular maintenance, service and repairs performed on your Mini. Whether you are driving a 2 door, 4 door, hard top or convertible, we are ready and able to service your Mini. At Lloyd’s Automotive we have all the necessary diagnostic scan tools and all the necessary specialized tools to take care of your Mini front to back, top to bottom. Most important of all, we have ASE Master technicians that are trained to service your Mini. Over 100 Mini Cooper owners currently trust Lloyd’s Automotive to maintain their Mini Cooper. If you drive a Mini, drive it to Lloyd’s Automotive on the corner of Grand Avenue and Chatsworth Street for your next service. You will be glad you did.
Knowledge & Experience
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.