Serving All Makes & Models Since 1947
982 Grand Ave • St. Paul, MN 55105
Mon-Fri: 7am - 6pm • Saturday 8am - Noon
Lloyd’s Ownership & Management
Dan Burns has had automotive service in his blood since birth. He grew up in St. Paul and graduated from St. Thomas Academy and owned several service stations in the St. Paul area before purchasing Lloyd’s Automotive. Dan and his wife Linda purchased Lloyd’s Automotive in 1990 and remodeled it from a 6 bay to a 9 bay service facility in 1997. Dan and Linda have three grown children and 10 grandchildren. Dan is an ASE Master Technician and still services vehicles every day. Their son Ben has two auto repair facilities in Denver Colorado.
Nick Stoffel is a lifelong St. Paul resident. After graduating from Highland Park High School in 1995 Nick served in the U.S Marines. After his time in the service, Nick completed auto technician training at Dunwoody Institute of Technology and has been part of the Lloyds Automotive team since. In 2004 Nick became the General Manager of Lloyd’s Automotive. He is an ASE Master Technician and Service Advisor. Nick is married and has three children.
Photo taken by Dan Burns
Dan Burns and Nick Stoffel first met when Nick was 15 years old. Nick got a job working for Dan at the Highland Park Amoco. Neither of them realized this first meeting would eventually turn into a lifelong relationship serving the automotive needs of their friends and neighbors in the greater St. Paul area.
Lloyd’s is Trusted Auto Repair
- Your convenience is our No. 1 priority. We strive to provide same day service on every vehicle. In addition, our local shuttle can make sure you get where you need to go and back while the work on your vehicle is completed.
- Before we ever start working on your car, we listen to you and use our expertise to ask smart questions so we can hone in on what is wrong quickly.
- We always test drive your vehicle so we can feel, hear, or see exactly what you do. We encourage you to come along on the test drive.
- Our ASE Certified Master technicians are one of our secrets to fixing your car right the first time. Each of our trusted auto repair technicians has the experience to assess and repair your vehicle correctly the first time. Every technician can consult with other members of our technical staff if an additional opinion is necessary. Knowledge is Power!
- Next, as a service to every Lloyd’s Automotive customer, we perform a complete safety inspection on your vehicle. We will rank key areas of your vehicle as good, needs attention, or critical and needs immediate attention.
- Once testing and inspection are completed, you will be contacted with an estimate before any repairs are started. As far as we are concerned, surprise bills are never welcome. No hidden taxes or fees here, the complete price is quoted up front.
- After you approve the repair, we provide you an estimate of the completion time and when you can plan on picking up your car. Remember, we also offer local shuttle service.
- Our ASE Master technician will then go to work and fix your car, right the first time and on time.
- Upon completion of your repair, we will use our “online” access to every major automobile manufacturer to make sure all factory specifications are correct and accurate.
- We will take your vehicle on a final quality assurance road test. Why should you test drive our repairs? When you slide behind the wheel you can be confident your vehicle is ready to go.
- We will call or email you and arrange to get you back into your vehicle.